All new students may obtain an initial parking permit (decal) during the first week of the term.
- This decal must be displayed on the bottom outside left (driver’s side) rear window of the student’s vehicle at all times while on the OTC campus.
- Students driving more than one vehicle will need to purchase an additional permit for each vehicle that will be parked on campus.
- Temporary decals may be obtained at the front office, Building 100, for emergencies. Temporary passes are available for a maximum of two weeks.
- Trucks, motorcycles, and mopeds must follow the same parking rules and procedures as cars.
- Student parking is marked with white lines.
Students may NOT park:
- On unpaved surfaces
- In fire lanes or driveways
- In spaces marked VISITOR (marked with white lines)
- In HANDICAPPED spaces, unless their vehicle displays a current handicapped permit (marked with blue and white symbol)
- In STAFF or RESERVED spaces between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm (marked with yellow lines)
- Backwards in any space including pulling through spaces resulting in parking backwards
- In front of Building 100 (reserved for faculty, staff and visitors)