Bookstore Purchasing Procedures
Books are sold to students who are registered to take courses scheduled at OTC.
To purchase books through the OTC Bookstore:
- The student must be registered for his/her class(es).
- The student must bring class schedule to bookstore to ensure proper textbooks/supplies are purchased.
- Bookstore purchases made before the first business day of the term are cash, check, or credit/debit card only.
- Beginning the first business day of the term, financial aid may be used for bookstore purchases.
- Payment must be made at the time of purchase unless financial aid is available for books. No cash will be refunded to students purchasing books through financial aid arrangements.
- The student will sign the invoice showing acceptance of books purchased using financial aid.
- Students are required to attend classes to qualify to have books purchased through financial aid arrangements. Students purchasing books using financial aid awards who subsequently drop courses will be responsible for charges if their financial aid award is reduced.